Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year bloggers...

I thought TRP was joking when she talked about Llamas in the city but boy was she right! Every time I hit the street there is a llama spewing spittle. I guess with the men I can cut some slack but I was most amazed when I met a female llama! Gwe you guys I felt like puking...a female llama!!! Pity on the dudes.

Then I was on my way home from work yesterday and met a cool site. Two belles buying maize. Immediately my mind raced to SKing . Remember that time he didn't want to be seen buying maize by a belle but was later shocked by the same belle when she bought the maize?

Things remind me of bloggers.

Sometimes it is just seeing them, like Lulu on the tele looking gooood!! Then sometimes it's listening to a show like Pablo and Ben in the morning talking about nkuba kyeyos who are reluctant to go back to kuba kyeyo , when I remember the likes of Miss Cheri and Emi still missing out on the warm sunshine of Uganda.

Whenever I think of software solution, one name rings clear Solomon King .

Inspiration from so many: Walkonby , Master's Apprentice etc etc

I can walk on more and talk some more about bloggers (upto now the word blogger is unrecognised, mbu it should be web loggers) naye I would not finish. So here goes---

RogueKing
Lucy
EBaz
Tandra
B2B
Kizito
Antipop
Carlo
Princess
Chanel5
TRP
The Intelligensia
Yvonne
Emi
Tumwi
Sybella
Mudamuli
Ivan
Jaycee
UgGal
Petesmama
A Kintu
Elle B
Madandcrazy
Miss Cheri
Igiss
Eddsla
Jasmine
Minty
KigandaSkunk
Feather

and all you wonderful people at Blogspirit.
I loved reading your blogs last year. Hope you will be good and do some more great writing. Officially opening my blogging year today, so HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hehehe.

***


The darkness is calling....I don't want to look for the light...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Nev.

It is always a pleasure to hang in your cyber joint. Especially since I stopped provoking your wrath by calling you neverender.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.....
I'm feeling real special right now....
Now stop clinging to the D'ness...Grip the light Dude!!!

the antipop said...

TX FOR THE SHOUTOUT. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Unknown said...

@Petesmama, everyone learnt the correct name apart from Blogspirit! I appreciate your comments.

@TRP: got some light cake today so I will be taking a dose of it.

Happy new year too to you Antipop.

Anonymous said...

I got mentioned twice!

Wait, thrice!

Oh yeah!

Life is good!

Anonymous said...

@ Nev, Cake...ah..Cake should be dark..The only thing that should be dark

Anonymous said...

@ SK, Ssshya...even me...hmph..I got mentioned twice

lulu said...

THANKS YOU MY LOVE sweet to have mentined me... i do look good on tv eh? thanks again... (recieving gold plated award those figurines!)\good to have you around this yr too, cant wait to hear from you!

Unknown said...

@TRP, light cake and light dew...Spiritual stuff !! You got mentioned gurl...shdn't that be all dat mataz?

@RK/SK hehe...life is good.

@Lulu...yeah you look good on d tele!! I take pride in my friend being on the tele...hehe

By God's grace I will be writing good.

Emi's said...

Happy New Year to every one Nev mentioned and those who commented before me. I've just got hit by the 2009 bug