Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Give me more

Chords, strings, hihats moving together in sync. It starts like a marathon race, first slowly then picking pace. Once in a while the pace slows down, like the runner slowing to grab a bottle of water and then again picks up.

There is a rush that comes with it, something deep down in the underground of the body. It is something that cannot be touched, cannot be explained aptly; it can only be felt.

It is the heart's pace growing faster with every turn on the journey. A fire starts and cannot be put out.

It feels good. It feels damn good.


Accelerando: the waves take me on a new high, I can almost touch the stars. I can almost kiss the moon.

Cadence: suddenly dawns on me, the bridge I can sit on.

Adagio: Somehow the waves take carry me like a baby in a cradle and the mellow sound puts me at ease. I feel peaceful.

I want more, I want some more and a lot more. Yet a time comes for the journey to end. The sway of the feeling must meet demise when the last string is strummed, when the last hihat is heard and I must stop.

The music is magical people, the music is like a drug. Give me music, give me their music.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Yeah!

Midnight boots n stuff.

Dude, have you joined a band or something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nev Have you?

Unknown said...

no....c'est la sonore de musique.

Anonymous said...

Hillsong lover, huh?
Welcome to the club bro..

Carsozy said...

yes good for the soul.

Anonymous said...

Some body sing me one.. I am not making sense work is too much but how not to passby

Anonymous said...

Apr9.....did u get some mo music?

Somethings u can never get enough of them and music is one of those things.

Unknown said...

I got....there are three songs I like on their 08 album- Desert song, He is Lord, and stronger..they could play over and over and I would not mind..