Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Honors

In the beginning was the honor and the honor was with Emi's and the honor was atEmi's Works.



It is an honour to receive this award from Emi's who considers me someone who writes with conviction, and believes I am easy to get along with. It is good to know that what I write is not some bunch of nonsense but that it is considered by many peoples as worth the read. So Emi, I am grateful and thankful because you almost always put a comment on each post I blog. Your longsuffering with my sometimes dry posts keeps me going. Thanks for this award!

...Okay...

Since I have received this, I am told I can pass it on to five people but must fill you in on the rules as well which are:-


Rules:

* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5(five) most-deserving bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this Post,which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List(which I don't know what it is yet). That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
(oops, copy and pasted).


-Drum Roll Please....

Princess"Seamless"
When I had lost my first love for blogging, she brought it back. Even though the circumstances that brought this to be are somewhat not easy to talk about, she is the reason I gained faith in blogging. Not only that, she is too wise for her age, and her sex ...I know all the women are looking at me with contempt---that was a joke!! Oh, she was first my friend before she was my blogger buddy. This for you honey.

Auntie Pop の "Let there be me".

For the humour I so oft need, Auntie I honour you with this award. Notwithstanding your sarcasm and honesty. (I do not know if I am making sense). Naye I have to give her tis award because she deserves it. She is the most hardworking blogger in my opinion and deserves the props!( Remember her onions?) Yeah, and also for being a friend.

Miss Cheri の "Sugar and Spice."

Coz I have a crush on her...hehe and she likes to share socks. Anyhow, I love that she is open in her posts and I sense a sort of pureness in this girl, kind of like the one in virgins. Yes. This award is dedicated to her for her humour, openness, purity and then some.

Solomon King の "2 Weak Dudes."

You inspire me man.

And the final award goes to Lulu の "Where beauty lies".
She has the purity of Miss Cheri but not as wild. I love the frankness and simplicity of her posts and like Emi's said- the poetry is wonderful.

And all of the people at BlogSpirit who read my blog, you are sincerely the reason I became rare at the Multiply Network.

Off to make money and woo Miss...

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Sulk))
I dont want these socks

the antipop said...

bugger! and i thought i had these ones. oh well, let me just go back and read...

Anonymous said...

First time here passing by

Anonymous said...

Princess and Cheri are on the list again? Am liking this. The judges are fair :D

Princess said...

Wow. 'Superior Scribbler.'
You's giving me wings, Nev!
Thank you, friend, blogger buddy. :)

lulu said...

awww thanks nevender, you are a fave to me too, apart from the emry's, emis, wow, sory to start naming my list on your blog... will do mine like now!

Anonymous said...

now these awrds were marred by how you call me auntie.. but oh well, just gimme that award here. Thanks Nev...

Anonymous said...

risingpage, why you sulking?

Okay, auntie, from now it will be anti and then pop.

Be silent...do come again.

Lulu just so fun at times.
Princess...you know.

Erique: the people have spoken.

Petite Femme said...

Double damn!!

Purity! Thank U Nevman for that. Really thanks. U're the only one who has faith in me!

Erique, why are the judges fair?

As for the crush!! Hmn, I'm blushing.

Ha, this is gonna bring me to UBHH next month.!!!

Petite Femme said...

Excuse me, now I'm wild!!!??? Make a chaoice man. I'm either pure or wild.

Oh well I'm wildly pure or purely wild. Either way, I'm PURE!!!

I'll even wear a snow white gown to my wedding. See what u just did. I'm even almost proposing to u!
Lemme check for my ring.

Petite Femme said...

Choice*

I'm sorry...too excited.

Anonymous said...

Miss, wild for sprightly, vivacious, exciting, fun!!! Does that make you feel better now?

Unknown said...

Miss,I don't mind you proposing, I also don't mind saying yes...

Petite Femme said...

Oh yes...makes me feel so much better.

Oh really...lemme intensifyt he search for the ring.

Unknown said...

It is not exactly proper for you to look for a ring and I do not look for one. SO I am also looking for a ring...and for the musumba just in case you want this right away..

Petite Femme said...

Musumba? who is that?

Right away...dude, why the rush. I'm not dying soon.

First, I need to meet the parents.

Unknown said...

Parents?

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face!

Petite Femme said...

Lol..."Why so serious?"hahahahahahaha. Really funny.

So, u watched the Dark Knight?

Unknown said...

Best Movie of the year!

Anonymous said...

Risingpage, We still love you!! don't sulk like Kanye West

Erique, may be Princess and Cheri must have spent some money in these things, where is the anti corruption investigation committee? I think they'll find them great and beautiful people.

Nev, all along you had a thing for the miss, way to go and say it even with an award, and it seams to have worked kakati I'll also propose with an award next time..... Let's see who?? Aha the list is long. Cheri some help?

Anonymous said...

Emi, you want to engage me in a duel? Wat?

Unknown said...

can tell that for you tis the purity thing that does it... surprised that tandra is not part of your list...

Unknown said...

So little space Sy, but there's always the next month and well I can always invent my own award..can't I?