Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas- ish feeling



I have nothing much to say today. However, I would like to thank God for again not turning His back on me. Thank you Father.

It is Christmas time. I am feeling it this time. The love of God. So I have began playing Christmas music and it is so nice. People do not wait for the day itself, play those rhymes now!! It is a season, not a day. So I have been building a ka little play list and it is nice.

Some songs from it are here:


  1. Transiberian Orchestra- O come all ye faithful
  2. Bing Crosby- Do you hear what I hear?
  3. Celtic Woman- Carol of the bells.
  4. Kenny G- We three Kings.


etc etc..

It's wonderful really. I never thought a season would make me feel so good. Also it is almost my birthday so...you know. If you need my address, I can give it on request..so you can send all those nice gifts.

Otherwise, I am loving it.

May God bless this week for all bloggers. Much love.

12 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

stocks....lol...i am loving this...socks...

hey so whats your address...i might send you something...?
oh theother question...we you really at MACOS...? how comes i have never seen you ....

Anonymous said...

I love 'Do You Hear What I Hear' and 'Little Drummer Boy'. I should make up a playlist too.
Oh, and happy birhtday, when it comes.

Unknown said...

UgGal, send me an email..i will let you know. I was really at MACOS..GOSH i was that unpopular?

Thanks Minty! I hope I will have a happy one!

Petite Femme said...

Hey, thanks...

I have a present for u...will check my blog sometime this week.

Petite Femme said...

*PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG SOMETIME THIS WEEK*

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Thanks. Have a blessed week too.

Anonymous said...

Nice selection Minty. Little Drummer Boy...I never tire of it.

Anonymous said...

Oh... let us know when the birthday is. Otherwise, enjoy the carols.

Princess said...

Happy Christmas!
'tis the season to be jolly...

Oh, and a merry birthday!
*Blame the lame humour on the monday morning. :-)

Unknown said...

Banange nga you love me like....!! Blushes blushes on my black face!

Miss Cheri, I am looking forward to what will be on your blog.

My birthday is exactly one week before the Lord's. So do the maths.

I am so loving the carols.

Anonymous said...

I got the Plastic tree, decorated it abd did all the rest but it still does not feel like x-mass. I don't trust the Ug postal service...upto now, I've not got the watch I sent myself.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the watch man. Play the tunes...feel Christmas...just love..it will come.