Monday, January 11, 2010

Dearest......

You see, my dearest,

there are so many things I want to say to you right now. I want to be able to fully show you the colours and lights of the different sensations that are going through my mind and chest right now,...but I can't.

Where did the words I had planned to say to you go? My heart races as I try to control my breath and speak properly. I want to speak slowly but the words seem to overwhelm me. My eyes should let go of your eyes but they cannot, I am held in your gaze, or rather, you are held in my gaze.

There's a drum beat in my chest, seriously; and I cannot hush it. Do you hear it? Here, give me your hand, lay it on my breast, see that I am not lying to you. I have not known this to be true as I do now. Your eyes are the moon,they are the sun, they are the stars; they give me so much life, so much peace, so much joy.

Who would know a hug would mean so much; that your cheek against mine would feel so warm? Your hands so soft, your touch as silk? I wanted to tell you rivers of words flowing from my deeps....


But I guess that you know what my heart looks like; you know the beautiful shades therein. You know that the months apart never changed a thing in my heart. My heart constantly says your name. Your face I see before I sleep and when I wake. There is so much I want to say.

I could say it a million ways but I would still be saying; you mean the world to me hun, I love you.

9 comments:

Safyre said...

Someone got the better of you...big time! So it's true what they say, "love is beautiful."

Misstarii said...

I am so happy for you. Love is truly a precious thing...Blessings! And she is a lucky woman!

mumakeith said...

"love is in the air"
She is truly a lucky one if whoever she is.

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Very well written. Glad you are happy, Nev.

petesmama said...

Oh my! Good for you Nev. May you always be able to tap into the wonder of being in love.

Josh said...

*sigh* Love?

A while ago I would have told you that "love is gain and pain is gain which means that love is pain"...but well, I guess it all depends on how you perceive it and take it.

And I think I was wrong...

Unknown said...

that's lovely... who be the lucky lady?!

Unknown said...

The lucky lady.....;-)i be the lucky guy..

Bee said...

Beautiful stuff :-)