Monday, January 11, 2010

Dearest......

You see, my dearest,

there are so many things I want to say to you right now. I want to be able to fully show you the colours and lights of the different sensations that are going through my mind and chest right now,...but I can't.

Where did the words I had planned to say to you go? My heart races as I try to control my breath and speak properly. I want to speak slowly but the words seem to overwhelm me. My eyes should let go of your eyes but they cannot, I am held in your gaze, or rather, you are held in my gaze.

There's a drum beat in my chest, seriously; and I cannot hush it. Do you hear it? Here, give me your hand, lay it on my breast, see that I am not lying to you. I have not known this to be true as I do now. Your eyes are the moon,they are the sun, they are the stars; they give me so much life, so much peace, so much joy.

Who would know a hug would mean so much; that your cheek against mine would feel so warm? Your hands so soft, your touch as silk? I wanted to tell you rivers of words flowing from my deeps....


But I guess that you know what my heart looks like; you know the beautiful shades therein. You know that the months apart never changed a thing in my heart. My heart constantly says your name. Your face I see before I sleep and when I wake. There is so much I want to say.

I could say it a million ways but I would still be saying; you mean the world to me hun, I love you.
Post a Comment