Monday, June 06, 2011

This is just for you.

Strange but Sweet Love.

Laughter, smiles, voice
When all are yours,
Leave me utterly no choice
But to ask for more.

More time to hear, feel, love, look
"Don't go yet"
Fairy tale book;
Sweets, ...it might be flavoured fate.

Elixir of love?
Fuel of longing?
It is all I have
And I keep on hoping.

I could start now,
To open and fill these cherry pages,
But we're both asking how
Yet somehow the double-tip pen forward-edges.

Subtle, but strangely imposing
It stays like good wine in a cellar.
Two boats on a sea sailing,
You and I, dreams gone stellar.

Isn't it strange yet sweet, love?

2 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

The tears, the pain, the loneliness.
Never do amount to the laughter, the smiles, and the joy that surpass.
With you am well,
With you I am me
With you I can open my eyes an exhale.
It is strange yet sweet. Love..eh??

Sleek said...

wow!! I totally love this..you two are on a roll eh!
.."Yet somehow the double-tip pen forward-edges.." maannnn