Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If you're having a bad day...

If life throws you lemon, make lemonade...

You ever heard the expression Nevolution? Well it is exclusively copyrighted. I am the only one who uses it and at this moment it is in use.

There's this thing I have...



...the contentment and peace of a baby in his mother's arms. There's that feeling you get when you stop watching over your back and letting someone else do that. It is liberating. Thank God for June, and July- surely these have been my best months of the year and I owe it to resting. Yes, resting in Abba. There's unbelievable peace when you let Him take the wheel, you guys oughta try it. There's this part where Big Bro says Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)- that peace can be yours.

Sometimes we think if we have a job, no debts, a house, car, married, business etc, it is automatic that we shall have peace. Au contraire! Sometimes those things take peace away but when one rests by the brooks of the river--haha..it's beautiful. Money won't matter that much.

Sheep have this beautiful thing they do- bleating. They do not make forecasts and worry about the next hill's pasture or try and find out the snake population on their next hill- they leave that to the Shepherd. He is in control of the situation. So when hungry, they bleat, scared, they bleat, any problem- they bleat coz the Shepherd hears their bleat and takes control. They rest in the knowledge of a good shepherd.

So go on access that peace- you know how. Rest. Rest in Emmanuel. He is with us.

Offtopic: I am not demanding..



You can check this week's purple rain.

Blessings just.

10 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)

this has just given me so much peace that i have changed the idea i had of my next post

Ugandan girl said...

oh i forgot to claim the peace socks...
socks.....

Unknown said...

lol...nice peace sockies. Yeah, I'm glad you know His peace is present, just access it.

Beloved said...

wow... i guess this is one i terribly needed at this particular time... seriously.
you know how they say all things work together... oba when was the last time i even checked here?! and behold... the first thing i read... food for the season!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad yo blessed Beloved. Yep all things work together for the good...you know.

TRP said...

Thanks!
Still needed this, You know, those days when scripture just doesn't work...
This has been one of those months!

SilverBow said...

and wen it throws u dung/shit...uh?

Unknown said...

oh that pic is so cute...

but silverbow!

Emi's said...

So true, some times the best thing to do is do nothing and let Abba carry you through.

Ama practice what you've said

Unknown said...

Silver...make fertiliser! Hahaha