Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free for all!!

I will heal their backslidings; I will love them freely; for My anger has turned away from him. (Hosea 14:4)

That was one of the first things I read today and has it blessed my day! The idea of a maker who will "love us freely" is amazing. There are no conditions, no red tape, no procurement orders, no meetings, no committees, no paper work. He does not demand something for Him to love us freely. He just loves. But God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

Amazing grace, my friends, is free for all! Not only for the wise, or the rich, the educated, the handsome, the beautiful, the mighty, the strong! No, it is for fools, for the poor, for the illiterate, for the ugly, for the weak, it does not discriminate.

It is free for all. He will love us freely. Oh, who would resist such love and omit such goodness?

Be blessed.

4 comments:

Princess said...

Be blessed yourself! :-)

Now, where do I get a cool temp like yours?

Unknown said...

Look around on the web. you'll find nice ones.

Anonymous said...

I have been. Now be blessed yourself.

Unknown said...

Thank you all.