Sunday, October 08, 2006

psalm 151

Yo, i guess this gon' be the saddest i have posted since. But man am not feeling my self anymore. There is so much discouragement against me, against what i am doing , against what i want to achieve. Ever since Thursday nite, I feel so lonely. I feel the burden of BASIC on me, alone. My heart cries wounded when things do not go down. Of late i have had friends who are reclining from me coz i do not fit in their group altogether. I do not like masked faces. I wish people would just be honest. I do not want to be judgemental but most times i catch myself. I am a believer, and love believes all, hopes all, endures all, bears all. I want to love. I have been encouragign people of late but now I know it is time i listen to the Holy Spirit because He is the spring of life within me. I cannot depend on people, God I cannot, I need to depend on every bit of Your word, so help me dear Father. So much is planned, things are not going through but I know that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. I love you Jesus. So it is in times like this that I cry out, SAVIOUR, EMMANUEL, thank you because it was finished! And I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Blessed be your name o Lord.

No comments: