Thursday, May 08, 2014

Do not ( fall for me) (John Reuben parody) and other things



I am John Reuben,
So

"Do not,
Tell me what I can and cannot do when I fall
Original emotions heart beat nonstop
I'm keeping alive I'll turn it out
You feelin' some of that? Don't deny!"

Do not fall for me,
Jamani, unataka nini?
Je ne peux pas prédire l'avenir
Boy chill, no falling this season.

I am Swedish House Mafia
So

"My  mind has said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, girl.
See my heart's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!"

Do you have no fears boy?
Kineke-oh, many words, no ears
Should I call upon my easy tears
For you to leave me alone?

I am Chris Brown
So

"Too much frost on this window, don't wake me up
Only blankets and bed covers, over my head
If I wake and it's still cold, pass my book
I wasn't finished writing, about your eyes."



No comments: