Thursday, February 11, 2010

She Writes; Love Letter 5

                                                   She writes to him;

To the one I long for; the man I will one day call my husband,

Yesterday I thought about you, about who you are and what you look like, about where you might be and if you think of me. I smiled because you might not know this but I'm deeply in love with you already.

I've gone through a lot of trial and error and got my heart torn. I thought I'd met you in so many other men but I realized they weren't you. I still believe you are out there somewhere; I know that you are the one God has kept me for; the one God fashioned for me.

I'm writing you this letter to let you know that one day we will be together, when we will realize that all the heartache from past relationships and all the sacrifices we've made were all worth it, that love is real, that it can be perfect, it can be patient and unconditional, that it can hope in the impossible and endure the most painful. Sometimes i find myself scared that you will be like other men I've met, but perfect love casts out fear, so i will not fear but I wait for that time i will experience your love.

It may be a year, a month or two but I promise to wait for you; I will wait for you even if the wait is long and hard. I will wait.

And when I finally have you in my arms hun’, I want to spend this life with you, through the ups and downs, in sickness and in health. I want to have your babies; God knows I'm scared of all that pain, but I want to raise a family with you, for us to grow old together till you lose your memory or till I can't walk. I want to have you till death does us apart. That is how much I already love you.

Mama said when I meet you I will know it is you. In the meantime I will keep praying for you as I long and desire to finally be your wife and the first thing I will ask is ‘what took you too long?’

Love you.
Her

4 comments:

Beloved said...

oooohhhhh.... sweet... i thought yesterday's was the nicest but now this beats yesterday's... for me.

aaawww...

Safyre said...

Speechless!

Payo said...

You must be happier, but nevertheless I'm happy on your behalf!

mumakeith said...

Yay, been reaping through the old love letters and this turns out to be the best for me. Things seem to be sailing in the right direction.