Saturday, February 06, 2010

Love Letter 2

Feb 6th 2010



My love,to the girl I will one day call my own

Do they ever well up in you? Waters. Fires. Winds of love? Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and have my name on your lips? Do the waters sometimes leak through your eyes, like they do mine? Surrounded, immersed in waves of complete emotion.

It's a cold morning, the rain has been falling since I woke up...the skies cry with me you know. Since you've been away, there have been clouds forming, and now they've broken. The moment we parted has been imprinted on my mind. I cannot see anything else apart from your eyes, can't hear anything else apart from your voice...you have bound me to you more by this separation.

I long to see you again.

But I do not know. How do you feel? I asked you before, am I seeing wraiths or actual pictures of love? I suspect the way you feel- the way you say my name is different, the way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you hug me.... It cannot just be that we're friends? COuld it?

Still, my heart goes forth. I cannot go back. You have set me on a journey with no looking back.... Either culminates into requited passion or you leave me withered as a leaf fallen off a tree...

Do you love me?

Yours sincerely,

Your love,
Purple Heart
PH.

6 comments:

Payo said...

I ache with you!

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

She is lucky. Very few guys can write like this for their girls.

Unknown said...

this is lovely...

and i am liking the new look...

Ugandan girl said...

Do you love me?

Unknown said...

I do love you Ugandan girl.

Safyre said...

Ah, you man! This is so unfair!! May I become your apprentice?