Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dearest Ugandan Girl

Sometimes my world turns into dark shades,
Shadows of black and grey;
The air becomes dry and cold,
Suffocating the warmth of joy;

My life, a rugged canvas of gloom,
Knowing no touch of colour-
The kind of colour
That would turn hope into a comely picture.

But in many of those days darling,
You've been the beautiful stroke of paint
That brings meaning to this canvas,
The vivid wet living colour
That brings beauty to this picture.

You've very often been God's choice paint brush
To bring real beauty and meaning
Back into my life,

so I pray I can also be
God's choice paint brush
To bring real beauty and meaning
Back into your life

Especially when you are low,
Not at peace and feeling sad.

Allow me to be a blessing
In the times life becomes a challenge-
For you've been a cup of delight
In the days my world was a storm.

Love you.

11 comments:

TRP said...

I am winning these socks for UGGirl
;)

delz said...

nice!!! i hope she will agree to be that ...

Beloved said...

aaaaawwww....

:)

Ugandan girl said...

I love you too hun.

Ugandan girl said...

mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Misstarii said...

Am i missing something? This is sweet!

Bee said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Sweeeet!

mumakeith said...

For Ugandan Girl???
Wow

Heaven! said...

This is nice...naye, are you guys still "just friends"? me i want to know!

normzo™ said...

Hmmm- Ugandan Girl..

definitely we are missing something...

Princess said...

Banange, this ki love-love!

Hmmm!