Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Christian brethren doing secular zikii...

okay, at first it was minor, nothing of great imjportance but the rate at which I see more Christian brethren getting into the secular world the more confused I get. I asked a question at a party one time; "where do you think Jesus would be if he were here now? at Ange Noir or at Miracle Centre?" and I still do not know what to think of the answer. Okay, there are few names i know- Switchfoot, altho no completely secular, I hear skillet okay all these are rockers but i was shocked when i learned that Stacie Oricco's Beautiful Awakening is a secular album! Courtesy of Virgin records- not Christian i say...

young, yes she is- easily convinced?- maybe...am not judging. just need answers to the phenomenon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstie he he he my dear that music keeps coming to you even when you try to runaway from it.

Tandra said...

U just heard abt stacie? Gosh, isnt that old news?
Well there's a school of thot that to reach the world u must "sound" like the world.
Im also waiting on an answer abt MC or Ange.

SAGE said...

Atleast MC, rattles. And from wat i know, rattle precedes revival!