Sunday, December 18, 2011

Grown Up.

My desire this year, my prayer is to walk the talk. To be the change in my community, my family, my friends, my country, my cell, at Church. Tired of talking, I need to start stepping.

I am growing up. My priorities are changing slowly. My focuses are changing. My hopes are changing. What was appealing before seems to be dim now, and the dim now brighter. The time is upon me to live on purpose. 11.12.11. Remember that date.

Time to live from heart to head.

Time to walk by His voice. Time to grab opportunities. God of all, your son prays for strength in the inner man. Ephesians 1 and 3 this year Lord.

And for the things I have sought after year after year, Lord give me rest over them, peace. I hand them over, that You may make those things perfect in timing and quality.

Thanks for family, friends and subscribers ;). I love you Lord.

No comments: