Friday, January 14, 2011

Gone in 60 Seconds....with Nevender Neva Nev

"Kawuna" is back and Ug Girl just tapped me. Have fun with the interview and when you get to the bottom, look for your name and continue with the tagging.


1. What did you want to be when you were growing up?


They actually brought some forms in 1996 to our school asking us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wonder where they took those forms? They should bring them back to us and we laugh!! ...Okay, I too wanted to be a Doctor.

2. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?

To trust Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Saviour.

3. What’s the best piece of advice you ever gave?

Would not know.

4. What do you most enjoy about your job?

Creativity. Ah, just being able to express myself the way I know how.

5. Who would you most like to have dinner with?

Right now it is Andrew Wommack. I would learn so much. If you had asked me 2 weeks ago I would have said the name of a girl.

6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?

Seriously? I'm not saying it here...... Okay there are two. 1. Very quiet class, then an abrupt sound and then eyes on me....tihihi. 2. Entering the S.3 class after I knew every girl in the class had known about my failed heart conquest. Again, all eyes on me.

7. Who is the most important person in your life?

The Word.

8. What’s your worst regret in life?

I wish I had never seen those pictures.....

9. Who is your role model?

I do not have a role model. However, I have people that inspire me : Andrew Wommack, my mother, father, Paul ma brother, Monica my aunt, every person that is happily married.

10. If you could be one person for a day, who would that be?

Joel Benjamin Ntwatwa, as God has destined him to be; and then I would be him for all life.

Alright, a few tags. Dorene, Hellen, The Rising Page, Sleek, mILLY carry this on.

11 comments:

mumakeith said...

I need to understand something. "Would not Know" is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
lol

Unknown said...

No....ever gave,....lol

Unknown said...

i would not know if i have ever given any best advice. Mckeith- the correct statement.

Sleek said...

You man you man....to the labs!! thanks for the nod..meanwhile those embarrasing moments..eh!

tumwijuke said...

You are in a good place. God bless.

Unknown said...

Thanks Tumwi.

Sleek....shhhh.

Safyre said...

Those were your most embarassing moments?! Sheesh... you sure had it rough, man.

Sybella said...

so are you a doctor?

Unknown said...

Sybella, I am not a doctor

Jeremiah Kenzi said...

I always look forward to these.

Like the candor. And the faith.

Your answer to no 10 is extremely unique.

Hello, Nev.

Unknown said...

Jeremiah Kenzi was here?!!