Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Honest Scrap Awards.


Wabula those awards have been patient with me kubanga nga they have been waiting...?!! I guess by the time I do this most of you bloggers have moved on from this award but this is my 15 seconds, I am going ahead with the celebrations...hehe! I have two people to thank for this award; Johnny23 and Ugandan Girl. Interesting, don't you think, chosen twice from two different sexes, haha...anyway I'm grateful Johnny and UgGAL, much love. Now let me brag! TWO AWARDS....lalalalalala...hehe

Kati now..10 honest things about me.

1.I believe in an Almighty Creator of the World who is also the Saviour of the World.

2.I have small fingers.

3.I have never had a girlfriend.

4.When I am overwhelmed I cry (in private). (I cried when I watched The Passion of the Christ)

5.There is a muslim girl on my case who wants me for a boyfriend. Mbu she got ma no. in a dream!

6.At any one time, my phone inbox has more texts from ladies than from guys.

7.I am shy when in a new environment.

8.I was in love with my best friend who recently politely chucked me and said she regretted ever meeting me.

9.I think a lot.

10.I am very sensitive and emotional.

So, now to the wanus I think deserve this award.

1.Angela Kintu's blog looks funky.

2. Antipop...sometimes your posts make me laugh and cry at the same time.

3.Trybes...poetic content which I love.

4.Master's Apprentice...mature talk man.

5.Young Papparazzi...intellectually spiritually funny.

6.UgGal,Tandra,Buttercookie

7.......(whoever shall take these socks)

Insitulakishonizi.

Then the instructions for the 'chosen ones' ;
1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!

Jesus is LORD.

12 comments:

the apprentice said...

Dude, I'm not sure whether to be honored or pissed that you've given me more work to do :)
Thanks bro, this is my first award ever. Good on ya mate.

Tamzel said...

Kale, I don't believe number 3. Number 6 is your chance to get lots of girlfriends.

lulu said...

i beleive your never had a gal friend thing but its okay at least when you finally get one she must be the real one.

Unknown said...

A lil work won't hurt apprentice :). Tamzel, number six is not guarantee, infact its preventive..and Lulu your conclusion is nice and simple let me hope so.

Angela Kintu said...

Interesting list. The funny thing is that most of the things you mention are sure ways to get yourself a girlfriend!

Thanks for the award, Nev. I shall think long and hard about it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela.

Tandra said...

u were in love with ur best friend (goes off to cry))

Unknown said...

Tandra..huh? :-?

Anonymous said...

I just thought you should know...You were also awarded over at TRP's.....
TRP

Anonymous said...

Seriously Dude, I've just read your list, I think we've met!!!
No. 5: In a dream!!!!!
lol
TRP

Unknown said...

interesting list... i believe loads of people cried while watching Passion of The Christ...

eizzy.k said...

5 - thats kinda creepy...